As a webmaster or a blogger, you must want to get high search engine ranking, now if you have a couple of minutes, please read this article:
Do you want to get your website in the top 10? You are not that alone!
The Internet is a great way to get exposure in whatever you do, having a website gives you the right to public and to be read by people from all over the world.
Only having a website is not enough, you have to promote it, you have to promote it by strategically marketing your website, just like the real world. Remember, when you start your website, you are already in a competition. The websites on the Internet has become so saturated, it is hard to be noticed without a strategy. If you want to Make money with your Blog, you'd better learn something about SEO.
The best way to be found on the Internet is to be listed in search engines, like Google, Yahoo and MSN. You could do this by charging to be showed by using Google Adwords or Yahoo Marketing or something. This does really work, but very expensive.
Finally, you want to get higher search engine ranking for your website or even on the front page of search engines with right keywords, follow these 8 tips to optimize your website andI sure that you will see a positive difference of your website ranking.
2. Familiar with your target market. You can't be an expert but you have to familiar with your market, write some articles and this will interest people and bring them back for life.
3. Build your website with original content. Search engines love content especially original content, so take your time to write something in your own words, that would be great! Continue doing this, don't need a long time, then you can build your blog readership.
4. Adding fresh content frequently. This including blogging, writing articles, interviewing people, and much more. Anyway, keep your website live, this will help to keep visitors coming to your blog.
5. Keywords adding. Add keywords from item 1 to your content on every different pages of your website. it is much better to have 100 pages with your keywords listed than to have 1 page with your keywords 500 times.
6. Keep your website as long as you can. There are many websites come and there are many website go on the Internet, the longer your site live, the higher search engine ranking your website will get, so don't give up your website so easily.
7. Drive traffic to your website. You could send out flyers, send out mailers, emails, writing articles, blogging, linking to other websites and so on.
8. Submit your website to search engines. There are many free search engine submission websites out there, make sure your have submitted your website to them. Or maybe you won't find your website in these search engines.
As your site age get old and the more information you add in, your website will get a higher search engine ranking. Of course it doesn't happen overnight, but by frequently updating, your website will provides value to the end user. Finally, that is what search engines stand for, helping end users to get what they are looking for, high quality content!